- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Twitter Items
Officials said Thursday they have found the vehicle used by armed men who abducted Washington Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos, a case that highlights a sharp rise in kidnappings for ransom in Venezuela.
John Daly walked off the course at the Australian Open on Thursday after hitting seven balls into the water on the 11th hole at The Lakes.
Rick Perry says he "stepped in it" during Wednesday night's Republican presidential debate, but insisted that it won't force him out of the presidential race.
The decapitated and tortured body of a local blogger was found in the Mexican border town of Nuevo Laredo this week, the latest victim of a bloody campaign by the country's drug cartels.
Billy Crystal is doing it again.
Veteran Oscar host Billy Crystal says he's doing it again.
Billy Crystal said Thursday on Twitter that he is "doing the Oscars so the young woman in the pharmacy will stop asking my name when I pick up my prescriptions."
Ashton Kutcher is handing over his Twitter account to his personal management after he tweeted several uninformed messages about Joe Paterno's exit from Penn State.
NBA owners and players are meeting again Thursday, hoping to reach a deal to end the lockout and very aware of the consequences if they fail.