- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Twitter Items
Simon Cowell doesn't use Twitter but he wants "X Factor" fans to use the site to vote for their favorite contestants.
John McCarthy, a pioneer in artificial intelligence technology and creator of the computer programming language often used in that field, has died. He was 84.
Maryland defensive tackle A.J. Francis is one of the ACC's most charismatic, engaging and memorable football players.
Leonard Hankerson's first NFL play had quarterback John Beck doing damage control on Monday morning.
As a complex week full of discord looms, consider "President Reagan's Favorite Macaroni and Cheese," a recipe shared by "Mrs. Ronald Reagan, Washington, D.C., Wife of the President" in a spiral-bound community cookbook published by the American Cancer Society's Northern Virginia division in 1983.
Turkmen's government has cracked down on websites that criticize the repressive regime, but the Internet's potential to lure young people from traditional dating and marriage practices is the key concern for many parents and teachers.
Graham Rahal has sparked an outpouring of support _ and memorabilia _ for an auction to benefit the family of late IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon.
Apple leaders, employees and pop culture stars celebrated the life of Steve Jobs in a tribute Wednesday to a computer visionary who changed the world when he incorporated music, media and lifestyle into a sleek line of products.
Lindsay Lohan arrived late to her first day of community service at the county morgue Thursday and was turned away, another hiccup in the actress' effort to prove to a judge that she is complying with terms of her probation.