- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
Latest Twitter Items
A travel-weary Rory McIlroy pledged to put his final-round collapse at the Masters behind him by delivering a strong performance in this week's Malaysian Open.
Perez Hilton, best known for publishing a celebrity gossip blog, has signed a book deal. But the target audience for his forthcoming book is not the millions hooked on his signature snarky comments photoshopped on pictures of the rich and famous; instead, his book is aimed at children.
Republican Mitt Romney took the first official steps toward a second presidential bid Monday, telling supporters he had formed an exploratory committee to begin a White House campaign in 2012.
Good news travels much faster than when Gary Player first won the Masters.
Charl Schwartzel should've known it was going to be a very good day at the very first hole.
Charl Schwartzel has won the Masters by two strokes over Adam Scott and Jason Day after a wild final day at Augusta National.
Rory McIlroy has given up the Masters lead with a triple-bogey at the 10th hole.
Charl Schwartzel marked the 50th anniversary of Gary Player's breakthrough first international win in the Masters with another South African victory at Augusta National.
Tiger Woods had all the familiar body language from his glory days.