- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
Latest Twitter Items
"Helen Mirren took Hollywood to task Tuesday over the entertainment community's obsession with youth and young men, in particular," writes Jenna Bordelon at the Hollywood Reporter.
Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett has spoken to Nuggets coach George Karl to explain comments that were viewed as mocking cancer patients.
Hackers rushed to the defense of WikiLeaks on Wednesday, launching attacks on MasterCard, Swedish prosecutors, a Swiss bank and others who have acted against the site and its jailed founder, Julian Assange.
Hackers rushed to the defense of WikiLeaks on Wednesday, launching attacks on MasterCard, Visa, Swedish prosecutors, a Swiss bank, Sarah Palin and others who have acted against the site and its jailed founder Julian Assange.
A private company launched a spacecraft into orbit and then, in a historic first, guided it back to Earth on Wednesday in a bold test for NASA that could lead to the first commercial space station supply run next year and eventual astronaut rides.
Europe was 1 up when three of its top players decided not join the PGA Tour next year. America went all square by voting one of its own as rookie of the year over a European who had a superior season.
Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga and other celebrities can sign back online, thanks to donations from their fans and a philanthropist.
The Washington Redskins on Tuesday suspended defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth without pay for the last four games of the regular season, capping a saga that began last offseason.
On the final hole of the final round of the final stage of the PGA Tour's qualifying school Monday, Joseph Bramlett delivered a putt that had him roaring, pumping his fist and high-fiving his caddie in celebration.