- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Twitter Items
The Tampa Bay Rays clinched their second playoff berth in three years Tuesday night, beating the Baltimore Orioles 5-0 behind another strong pitching performance by 19-game winner David Price.
A new study finds that Apple is beating all other technology companies, at least in terms of media coverage.
St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson says on his Twitter feed that his groin injury is only a strain.
U.S. and European players have been banned from using Twitter and other social networking sites during the Ryder Cup.
Chargers left tackle Marcus McNeill ended his holdout Saturday when he signed his one-year contract tender as a restricted free agent.
Conversations about food that once happened only between friends are now public thanks to the Internet, and the microblogging site Twitter has only sped up the conversation.
A judge sent Lindsay Lohan back to jail Friday after she failed a drug test, and the troubled starlet could stay there for nearly month.
Actress Lindsay Lohan returned to jail in handcuffs Friday after a judge refused to set bail and ordered her to remain in custody for failing a drug test until another hearing nearly a month away.
Lindsay Lohan has arrived at a Los Angeles jail after a judge refused to set bail until another hearing nearly a month away.