- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Twitter Items
Donnie Wahlberg's Twitter skills have helped find a kidney for an ailing fan from Nashville, Tenn.
Poly Styrene, the braces-wearing singer who belted out "Oh bondage, up yours!" with the band X-Ray Spex, has died at the age of 53.
A D.C. police commander who oversees escorts apparently was unaware of details about an escort given to Charlie Sheen last week and demanded answers from his subordinates, according to an email obtained by The Associated Press on Monday.
Soccer players are renowned for stretching rules to gain an edge. Now the ball boys are getting in on the act.
Manchester United midfielder Darron Gibson's social networking experiment proved short-lived when he closed his Twitter account on Monday just two hours after opening it following a flood of abusive comments.
Hall of Fame fullback Joe Perry, the first player with back-to-back 1,000-yard rushing seasons and nicknamed "The Jet" for his speed, has died. He was 84.
Maybe Patrick McEnroe and Donald Young can work this thing out at a Cee Lo concert.
Bahrain's top diplomat and prolific tweeter Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa has warned followers about a spoof version of himself on the Twitter social media site.
A D.C. police commander who oversees police escorts apparently was unaware of details about an escort given to Charlie Sheen last week and demanded answers from his subordinates, according to an email obtained by The Associated Press on Monday.