- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Two'S Company
When the other half of Two's Company reaches for the salt shaker as he's about to taste one of my dishes, I admit to getting a little irritated. How can anyone know how much salt food requires before tasting it?
Pasta salads are a welcome addition to your easy cooking repertoire. Start with a package of spaghetti, add whatever's fresh from the garden, and you've got a simple entree.