- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ty Votaw
The lawsuit said the tour notified Singh on Feb. 19 that he was to be suspended for 90 days. Singh appealed. Last week, commissioner Tim Finchem said the tour was dropping its case based on new information from the World Anti-Doping Agency.
Vijay Singh sued the PGA Tour on Wednesday for exposing him to "public humiliation and ridicule" during a 12-week investigation into his use of deer antler spray that ended last week when the tour dropped its case against him.
Bubba Watson wants no part of deer-antler spray. The name alone makes the Masters champion a bit squeamish.
Vijay Singh has admitted he used deer-antler spray, saying he wasn't aware that it may contain a substance banned by the PGA Tour.
Vijay Singh says he has used deer-antler spray and wasn't aware that it may contain a substance banned by the PGA Tour.
Ernie Els finished up at The Barclays and hung around Long Island for a golf tournament equally important to him.
To chase his dream, K.J. Choi had to climb a mountain.
Bubba Watson has decided to skip The Players Championship to spend time with his family, making this the second time in five years that the Masters champion has not played in the PGA Tour's flagship tournament.
Indianapolis golf fans are going all in for this year's BMW Championship.
In the last two years of the FedEx Cup playoffs, a runner-up finish for Martin Laird at The Barclays and for Chez Reavie at the Deutsche Bank Championship was enough for them to lock up a spot in the Tour Championship _ and three of the majors _ after what had been ordinary seasons.
The PGA Tour has been spending a lot of time in South America, and not just because of the Olympics.
Rory Sabbatini could face suspension from the PGA Tour for what was described as a profanity-laced argument with Sean O'Hair during last week's Zurich Classic in New Orleans.
Ernie Els said tour officials have agreed to change the dates of the South African Open this fall so that it won't be held on the same week as the Presidents Cup in Australia.
The PGA Tour is considering a change to the end of its season in which players who don't make the FedEx Cup playoffs would compete for their cards in a series of tournaments against top Nationwide Tour players.
The Barclays wants to take its FedEx Cup playoff event to Bethpage Black in 2012.
PGA Tour spokesman Ty Votaw said the tour would not be commenting on the public feud between two marquee players.
"We have not seen the lawsuit, just the statement," PGA Tour spokesman Ty Votaw said. "We have no comment."