- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tyler Bozak
Daniel Alfredsson bolted from the Ottawa Senators to sign with the Detroit Red Wings, sensing that was the best move he could make in his drive to win a championship before his career ends.
Tyler Bozak became the second player in Toronto Maple Leafs' history to score a goal with his team skating two men short.
Sports teams were scrambling a day after a blizzard dumped more than a foot of snow along portions of the East Coast, stranding two NHL franchises near New York City and forcing Philadelphia to dig out before Tuesday night's NFL game.
Phil Kessel scored two goals to lift the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-4 preseason victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Monday night.
"I have missed quite a few short-handed breakaways this season," said Bozak, who lost the faceoff in his own end on the play. "I can't tell you what I did. I went in there and thought I'd go backhand, and it worked."
Center Tyler Bozak told his followers: "Roads closed in new jersey stuck on the bussss.