- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tyler Chatwood
With all the big bats in Colorado's lineup, it was Drew Stubbs who provided the biggest swing in the Rockies' latest victory.
The Colorado Rockies have placed right-hander Tyler Chatwood on the 15-day disabled list with a right elbow strain and recalled righty Chad Bettis from Triple-A Colorado Springs.
Home remains a miserable place for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Troy Tulowitzki set up his big day at the plate in his first appearance.
The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen.
The Colorado Rockies have activated right-hander Tyler Chatwood from the 15-day disabled list and optioned infielder Charlie Culberson to Triple-A Colorado Springs.
Colorado Rockies owner Dick Monfort raised eyebrows this spring when he said on a Twitter chat that he thought his team could win 90 games so long as his players stayed healthy.
Colorado Rockies right-handed pitcher Tyler Chatwood was placed on the 15-day disabled list and Jordan Lyles was recalled to start Wednesday against the Miami Marlins.
Colorado Rockies right-hander Tyler Chatwood will be placed on the disabled list Tuesday and will miss his scheduled start Wednesday at Miami because of a strained left hamstring, manager Walt Weiss said.
Colorado Rockies right-hander Tyler Chatwood says he has a minor left hamstring strain and expects to make his first regular season start Wednesday.
Colorado Rockies starter Tyler Chatwood was injured running out a triple Friday night in a 3-2 loss to the Seattle Mariners.
Right-hander Jhoulys Chacin is going to start the season on the 15-day disabled list with a shoulder strain.
Jose Quintana went from getting nobody out in his last start to facing the minimum 15 batters in five dominant innings Sunday for the Chicago White Sox in a 5-5 tie with the Colorado Rockies.
Jed Lowrie's bases-clearing double in a four-run fourth inning propelled the Oakland A's to a 10-5 win over the Colorado Rockies on Thursday night.
Jeff Samardzija struggled with his command at times in a three-inning outing Wednesday in a Colorado Rockies split-squad's 7-5 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
"It's nice to just go out there and try to pound the zone, get us back in the dugout," Chatwood said.
"I felt 100 percent," Chatwood said after his start.