- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Latest Tyler Clippard Items
Gio Gonzalez pitched one-hit ball for two innings in his spring training debut, Ian Desmond homered for the second straight day and the Washington Nationals roughed up a New York Mets split squad 11-5 Wednesday.
Nationals manager Matt Williams said he has been pleased with the way Desmond has been working to drive the ball to the opposite field this spring. His home run went to right-center.
After a nearly week-long vote, Nationals reliever Tyler Clippard has edged out Adam LaRoche and Matt Williams as the team's final bobblehead for 2014.
David Robertson pitched a scoreless fourth inning Monday in his first appearance as the Yankees' new closer in New York's 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals.
Nationals reliever Tyler Clippard returned from a minor back injury today, throwing off a bullpen mound with no issues.
Washington Nationals reliever Tyler Clippard has returned from a bad back, but bullpen hopeful Ryan Mattheus is scheduled for an MRI on his chest.
Fans can now vote for the sixth Nationals' bobblehead giveaway this season. The choices are Tyler Clippard, Matt Williams and Adam LaRoche.
Tyler Clippard returned Sunday from a strained back, but fellow right-hander Ryan Mattheus is now dealing with a chest injury.
Tyler Clippard (back) and Ross Ohlendorf (side) have been dealing with some minor injuries in the early days of Nationals camp.