- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
Latest Tyler Clippard Items
Right-hander Doug Fister's arbitration-avoiding contract with the Washington Nationals is for one year with a base salary of $7.2 million.
The Nationals agreed to terms with starting pitcher Doug Fister on a contract for 2014 to avoid arbitration, the team announced on Saturday.
Right-handed starter Doug Fister and the Washington Nationals have agreed to terms on a contract, avoiding arbitration.
Ten key Nats players were linked to trade rumors this offseason, here is some of their reaction to the new age of baseball media.
Mike Rizzo was asked Tuesday morning about his interest in Grant Balfour, and the Nationals GM didn't shoot down the rumor.
Right-handed starter Jordan Zimmermann's $24 million, two-year contract and shortstop Ian Desmond's $17.5 million, two-year deal were among a half-dozen agreements reached by the Washington Nationals on Friday to avoid arbitration.
Unable to come to terms with the Nationals before Friday's deadline, Tyler Clippard and Doug Fister will now go to salary arbitration.
The Nationals have until 1 p.m. to sign their 7 arbitration-eligible players. We've got updates on all the cases leading to the deadline.
Jordan Zimmermann, Drew Storen, Ian Desmond and five other Nationals players filed for salary arbitration on Tuesday evening.