- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
Latest Tyler Clippard Items
Right-handed reliever Tyler Clippard and the Washington Nationals have agreed on a one-year contract for $5.875,000, avoiding arbitration.
Tyler Clippard and the Nationals settled on a $5.875 million salary for 2014, avoiding an arbitration hearing that was scheduled for next week.
Tyler Clippard says the Nationals' bullpen is much more experienced than in years past, and thinks they may have the best group of relievers in baseball.
One of the best things about the Super Bowl being over, besides the long lead time and hype involved with football's Big Game, is it means baseball season isn't far behind.
Tyler Clippard has been among the Nationals' most reliable players for five seasons now, regardless of position. Because of that, it's a little bit easier to project his 2014 season than some of his teammates.
Unable to come to terms with the Nationals before Friday's deadline, Tyler Clippard and Doug Fister will now go to salary arbitration.
Several clubs have expressed interest in acquiring Drew Storen or Tyler Clippard, but the Nationals are asking for a lot in return for either reliever.
General manager Mike Rizzo quashes speculation the Nationals might be trying to trade Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen or Denard Span.
Nats GM Mike Rizzo does not expect to run the decision by his players. What he might find if he asked, though, is a group that already has a pretty good idea of who they'd like to lead them.