- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tyler Colvin
Madison Bumgarner took another positive step in preparation for his first opening-day start, pitching three scoreless innings Tuesday in the San Francisco Giants' 3-2 victory over the Colorado Rockies.
Collin McHugh pitched two-hit ball over seven scoreless innings for the Mets in his major league debut, but the Colorado Rockies completed their second straight four-game sweep of New York with a 1-0 victory Thursday as Jordany Valdespin misplayed Tyler Colvin's leadoff drive in the eighth into a game-changing triple.
With 24 runs and 37 hits during a three-game series sweep of the San Francisco Giants earlier this week, the first-place Washington Nationals used their bats to make a resounding statement.
Previewing the National League.
Chicago's Tyler Colvin's go-ahead homer in the ninth was overturned by umpires after replays showed a fan wearing a Phillies T-shirt reached over the fence and interfered with the ball.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin has been released from a Miami hospital, three days after part of a broken bat punctured his chest.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin remained hospitalized in Miami on Monday, a day after his season ended when part of a shattered bat wound up puncturing his chest.
Cubs rookie Tyler Colvin was hospitalized Sunday after his chest was punctured by part of a shattered bat.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin has been transported to a Miami hospital after being struck in the chest by a piece of a bat.
Starlin Castro hit a run-scoring double in the eighth inning to break a scoreless tie and Aramis Ramirez hit a two-run homer to lift the Chicago Cubs to a 4-0 win over the Washington Nationals on Wednesday night.
Alfonso Soriano and Tyler Colvin homered, Carlos Zambrano continued his resurgence since rejoining the Chicago rotation and the Cubs beat the Washington Nationals 5-4 on Tuesday night.
"You never want to have a season end early, and I'm disappointed that I'm not going to be able to make it through the finish line with the rest of my teammates," Colvin said in a statement released by the team. "That being said, I couldn't be more thankful for the Cubs organization, my teammates and the opportunity to play for Cubs fans my rookie season."