- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Tyler Colvin
Sergio Romo just missed with a strikeout pitch, issuing a leadoff walk instead. That was the start of his trouble.
Nolan Arenado thought for sure his liner to left field was gone.
Tim Lincecum rarely acknowledges the cheering crowd when he walks off the mound, though the support of 41,000 when he made his exit Monday night meant plenty.
Collin McHugh pitched two-hit ball over seven scoreless innings for the Mets in his major league debut, but the Colorado Rockies completed their second straight four-game sweep of New York with a 1-0 victory Thursday as Jordany Valdespin misplayed Tyler Colvin's leadoff drive in the eighth into a game-changing triple.
Chicago's Tyler Colvin's go-ahead homer in the ninth was overturned by umpires after replays showed a fan wearing a Phillies T-shirt reached over the fence and interfered with the ball.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin has been released from a Miami hospital, three days after part of a broken bat punctured his chest.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin remained hospitalized in Miami on Monday, a day after his season ended when part of a shattered bat wound up puncturing his chest.
Cubs rookie Tyler Colvin was hospitalized Sunday after his chest was punctured by part of a shattered bat.
Chicago Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin has been transported to a Miami hospital after being struck in the chest by a piece of a bat.
Starlin Castro hit a run-scoring double in the eighth inning to break a scoreless tie and Aramis Ramirez hit a two-run homer to lift the Chicago Cubs to a 4-0 win over the Washington Nationals on Wednesday night.
Alfonso Soriano and Tyler Colvin homered, Carlos Zambrano continued his resurgence since rejoining the Chicago rotation and the Cubs beat the Washington Nationals 5-4 on Tuesday night.
"You never want to have a season end early, and I'm disappointed that I'm not going to be able to make it through the finish line with the rest of my teammates," Colvin said in a statement released by the team. "That being said, I couldn't be more thankful for the Cubs organization, my teammates and the opportunity to play for Cubs fans my rookie season."
"You know you've got Romo coming in but those guys had the heart of the order coming up so you can never relax right there," Colvin said. "They've still got three outs to go and they're not going to give it to us."