- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest Tyler Horn Items
Two Miami players said Friday they were trying to focus on the coming season and not possible sanctions after a dozen teammates were implicated in a scandal that could alter the future of Hurricanes football.
At Miami, Friday began with two football players saying the Hurricanes were focused on the coming season and not any possible looming sanctions against a dozen teammates implicated in a scandal that prompted an NCAA investigation.