- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tyler Jones
Seven defendants have pleaded not guilty to charges related to the death of a Vicksburg High School student in a drive-by shooting.
The man who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan 30 years ago secretly perused books about Reagan and presidential assassinations this year on unsupervised trips outside of the D.C. psychiatric hospital where he now resides.
Stephenson's Tyler Jones announces he will attend North Carolina State and play football, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, in Stone Mountain, Ga. (AP Photo/Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Kent D. Johnson) GWINNETT OUT MARIETTA OUT LOCAL TV OUT (WXIA, WGCL, FOX 5)
"Now I've got all the information," said West Roxbury High School sophomore Tyler Jones, who's training as a Start Strong peer leader. "I realize you've got to give your partner space. You don't need to be hugging up on them all day."