- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tyler Kennedy Items
Brooks Orpik had a good reason to head back to Pittsburgh after spending the first three months of the NHL lockout in Massachusetts, and the Penguins defenseman insists it had nothing to do with optimism he and the rest of his teammates are closer to getting back to work.
Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby plans to play Thursday against the New York Rangers in Madison Square Garden, his first game in more than three months following a second lengthy bout with concussion-like symptoms.
Sidney Crosby is ready to give Broadway its latest revival act.
Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby skated with his teammates for the second time in less than a week on Thursday but his return from concussion-like symptoms remains uncertain.
Pittsburgh Penguins forward Tyler Kennedy will not play against Winnipeg on Monday night after being diagnosed with concussion-like symptoms.
Take Alex Ovechkin and Nicklas Backstrom off the Washington Capitals and there would be reason for concern. Take the best two players off any NHL team and there are problems.
Sidney Crosby knelt on the ice at the Consol Center, completely gassed, a smile spread across his face.
The Penguins on Friday re-signed forward Tyler Kennedy to a two-year contract worth $4 million.
The Penguins on Friday agreed to terms with forwards Steve Sullivan and Tyler Kennedy as the NHL's free-agent signing period opened up.