- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tyler Seguin
Tyler Seguin's week away from Dallas felt a little longer, probably because it included a pair of one-goal losses at Anaheim to start a first-round playoff series.
The Anaheim Ducks roared to a big early lead before blowing three-quarters of it. They skated circles around the Dallas Stars early, only to hold on by their fingernails late.
Vernon Fiddler and the Dallas Stars are sure making their playoff chase interesting.
The Carolina Hurricanes finally seem to have figured things out.
The Dallas Stars' top goal scorers got major help on Friday night.
The Dallas Stars used a strong power play to stay in the Western Conference playoff chase on Monday night.
Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz and Lee Stempniak have been playing together for less than two weeks.
Blake Wheeler knows the Winnipeg Jets are still a long shot to earn the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. A decisive thumping of the team they're chasing gave them a glimmer of hope Sunday night.
Stars forward Rich Peverley remained hospitalized Tuesday in Dallas, undergoing heart tests after collapsing on the bench during a game that was postponed a night earlier.
Dallas Stars GM Jim Nill said Tuesday that Peverley is in stable condition and has been communicating with teammates and friends since he was hospitalized Monday night.
The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
Tyler Seguin didn't realize he had become a part of Dallas Stars history until he looked up at the video board.
Jamie Benn brought his golden touch to the ice for the Dallas Stars.
The way the New Jersey Devils' defense played on Thursday night, they didn't need much offense. What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias.
Semyon Varlamov has mastered beating the Dallas Stars.
"Tough points to lose, it wasn't a good game for us," Seguin said. "No excuses even though it was back to back. We expect better."
"The most important thing is we felt what it's like to win a playoff game, especially the guys that haven't been in the playoffs before," Tyler Seguin said. "It's a great feeling. It's a taste that you like in your mouth."