- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Tyler Zeller
A person familiar with the deals says the Cavaliers have agreed to trade guard Jarrett Jack, swingman Sergey Karasev and center Tyler Zeller, moves that can help their pursuit of LeBron James by clearing salary cap space.
The Cavaliers have cleared a path for LeBron James to return to Cleveland.
With his team in trouble, DeMar DeRozan flashed his All-Star form at the finish.
Awful all night, Harrison Barnes came through when North Carolina needed him most.
The Maryland basketball team began February with hope. Not abundantly talented, the Terrapins could undeniably be interesting when the mood struck them. And that happened to just about every night, even when vaunted North Carolina came to town less than four weeks ago.
North Carolina's big men are passing on the NBA for another run at a national championship. The Tar Heels will have to wait a little longer to learn the plans of freshman Harrison Barnes.
Tyler Zeller scored 25 points while freshman Harrison Barnes had 21 to help No. 19 North Carolina beat Maryland 87-76 on Sunday night, pulling the Tar Heels into a tie with Duke atop the Atlantic Coast Conference.
"We're playing together and we're working together," said Zeller, who had his second double-double of the season and the ninth of his career. "When you play together and have success and win, it kind of takes some of the stress off."
Right now, he said he's "very comfortable and very confident."