- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Tyler Items
Federal authorities say a three-day operation has resulted in the arrest of 40 people in East Texas who were in the U.S. illegally.
Pat Summitt didn't seem to think her 23-year-old son, Tyler, was too young or inexperienced to take his first head coaching job at Louisiana Tech.
Alumni of Texas College in East Texas have gathered to mark the 120th anniversary of the founding of the historically black college.
A former East Texas sheriff's deputy who dealt drugs while on duty has been sentenced to six years in federal prison.
An attorney for Tyler, The Creator, says the Odd Future rapper did not incite a riot at a show during South By Southwest last week and would not deliberately put fans at risk.
New Zealand immigration authorities Thursday banned Los Angeles rappers Odd Future from entering the country after deciding they pose a threat to public order.
Jurors delivered a split verdict Friday for a western Colorado woman whose two sons died of overheating after she left them in a running SUV last winter.
Jawanda Wood knew something was wrong with her son.
Unearthed after more than 130 years from its resting place 6 feet beneath the surface, a baby's headstone found at the city parking garage construction in downtown Tyler this week led officials to a neighborhood history lesson.