- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U-T San Diego
Latest U-T San Diego Items
A San Diego-based 'Top Gun' school is launching that will put officers through the wringer to ready them for modern warfare.
San Diego authorities say a tourist from Chicago fell to her death while posing for a photo on a beachside cliff.
Despite allegedly submitting a larger bid than eventual winner and Red Sox owner John Henry, a conservative ownership group was turned down in the sale of Boston Globe.
Pressure continues to mount for San Diego Mayor Bob Filner to resign after allegations of sexual harassment by female staffers, with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department announcing the creation of a new complaint line specifically for accusations against the embattled Democrat.
Phil Mickelson wants to be more than just a fan of the San Diego Padres. He wants to help buy the team.
Junior Seau, a homegrown superstar who was the fist-pumping, emotional leader of the San Diego Chargers for 13 years, was found shot to death at his home Wednesday morning in what police said appeared to be a suicide. He was 43.