- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ubisoft
Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. is a French computer and video game publisher and developer, partially owned by Electronic Arts (20%) but still independent, with headquarters in Montreuil-sous-Bois, France. The company has a worldwide presence with studios in 17 countries and subsidiaries in 28 countries. - Source: Wikipedia
Now that they've saved the world on film, "The Avengers" are teaming up for a motion-control video game.
A glimpse into the future of on-demand gaming arrives to home entertainment centers with OnLive's MicroConsole TV adapter system.
An upcoming video game starring Michael Jackson is set to be "Bad."