- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
Latest Uc Berkeley Items
Researchers at the University of California Berkeley say that wives are the key player in toning down marital spats. And after a heated argument, she's the one who needs to calm down to maintain peace.
A new study looks a the link between high stakes testing and rates of ADHD diagnosis.
The middle class is leaving the state to the rich and the poor
A group of activists reclaimed a tract of land in Albany, Calif., owned by the University of California at Berkeley on Saturday in a takeover they termed Occupy the Farm.
A small building tucked in the hills of Northern California shines with an unusual green glow from hundreds of glass tubes jutting out from one side toward nearby bushes.
The sun, in its various hues and levels of intensity, plays an important role in Oliver Stone's latest, "Savages."
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit against the University of California, Berkeley filed by two Jewish students who claimed the school fostered an atmosphere of anti-Semitism by not doing enough to curb harassment during pro-Palestinian protests that included mock checkpoints.
A man with a gun was shot by police Tuesday inside the business school at the University of California, Berkeley, after hundreds of students and anti-Wall Street activists descended on the campus for a day of protest.
An array of 42 radio telescopes seeking signs of intelligent life in the universe will continue that work after private donors raised enough money to keep them going.