- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Latest Uc Berkeley Items
The same police officer who heroically helped save kidnapping victim Jaycee Lee Dugard from her 18-year captivity is now fighting in court for the right to carry a concealed weapon, accusing her former University of California-Berkeley employer of disregarding state law and denying the permit.
Bowing to pressure from within their party, Democrats in the Legislature on Monday abandoned an attempt to repeal California's voter-approved ban on affirmative action in the state's higher education system.
A small building tucked in the hills of Northern California shines with an unusual green glow from hundreds of glass tubes jutting out from one side toward nearby bushes.