- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Uc Berkeley Items
Kamran Shirdel's films have been censored, banned and celebrated for documenting hidden parts of Iranian society - the plight of Tehran's prostitutes, the desperation of female prisoners, and the reality behind false heroes.
State health officials say the number of flu-related fatalities in the San Francisco Bay area is falling, but warn that measles cases appear to be on the rise.
Diversity has become corporatized on American campuses, with scores of bureaucrats and administrators accentuating different pedigrees and ancestries.
San Francisco Bay Area health officials issued a public warning that a college student with measles could have exposed thousands of others when he attended classes and rode public transit.
She saw it, liked it and then was a part of it.
Researchers at University of California, Berkeley have successfully used the same properties that allow a turkey's flesh to change color while searching for a mate to create technology that will eventually allow officials to detect explosive devices.
Researchers at the University of California Berkeley say that wives are the key player in toning down marital spats. And after a heated argument, she's the one who needs to calm down to maintain peace.
A new study looks a the link between high stakes testing and rates of ADHD diagnosis.
The middle class is leaving the state to the rich and the poor