- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - U.C. Sampdoria
Unione Calcio Sampdoria is a football club based in Genoa, Italy. The club was formed in 1946 from the merger of two existing sports clubs whose roots can be traced back to the 1890s, Sampierdarenese and Andrea Doria. Both the team name and jersey do reflect this, the first being a combination of the former names, the second incorporating the former teams' colours (blue-white and red-black) in a single design. - Source: Wikipedia
Barcelona and Lionel Messi lead the Associated Press global football poll this week after thrashing Rayo Vallecano 6-0 in a match where the Argentina striker scored twice.
Roma has had a third section of its stadium closed for the upcoming Serie A match against Inter Milan after more anti-territorial chants.
Roma has had two sections of its stadium closed for two matches following anti-Neapolitan chants by the clubs' fans.
Maxi Lopez scored on his Sampdoria return to give the team a 1-0 victory at bitter rival Genoa in the derby della lanterna on Monday.
Juventus eased to a 4-2 win over Sampdoria to restore its eight-point advantage at the top of the table after Roma comfortably beat relegation-threatened Livorno 3-0 on Saturday.
ROME (AP) — Roma coach Rudi Garcia says American midfielder Michael Bradley is on the verge of joining Toronto FC.
Wembley's twin towers are long gone but the memories of European glory remain for Manchester United and Barcelona, who return to the scene of their first continental triumphs.