- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Uche Nwaneri
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released veteran guard Uche Nwaneri, who started 63 of the team's last 64 games and didn't miss a snap last season.
The Jacksonville Jaguars took the latest step in the franchise's makeover Tuesday, unveiling new uniforms and a two-tone helmet that's sure to elicit positive and negative responses.
It wasn't that long ago that Indianapolis and Jacksonville played for the division title.
One day after the Jacksonville Jaguars took a strong stance on Maurice Jones-Drew's contract situation, the star running back made his feelings equally clear.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have their third starting quarterback in 15 days. They believe this one could be the guy for 15 years.
Looking for a spark after an inconsistent start, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio challenged Maurice Jones-Drew to run for 150 yards in a game.