- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Uche Nwaneri
The Jacksonville Jaguars wasted little time upgrading their offensive line in free agency.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released veteran guard Uche Nwaneri, who started 63 of the team's last 64 games and didn't miss a snap last season.
Looking for a spark after an inconsistent start, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio challenged Maurice Jones-Drew to run for 150 yards in a game.