- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Udo Doensdorf
In Japan, "there is more money in figure skating than in any other country at the moment and that is a very important point," Doensdorf said. "They can support the skaters with a lot of money and they can buy the best coaches, the best choreographers."
Germany's skating team leader, Udo Doensdorf, said it was time to be studying what's happening in Japan.