- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Udonis Haslem Items
Wade is entering his 12th Heat season and is the franchise's all-time leader in games, points, assists and steals. Last month, he opted out of a deal that would have paid him $42 million over the next two seasons.
For most of the season, the Miami Heat were chasing the Indiana Pacers.
The former Georgetown center had 23 points and 12 rebounds while contributing defensively against Udonis Haslem and Chris Bosh as Indiana won Game 4.
Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem's home in South Florida has been burglarized, although authorities say it's not clear if anything was taken.
While LeBron James and Dwyane Wade chilled at the end of the bench — and with Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem also out of the lineup — the Miami Heat's B-squad set a franchise record for 3-point attempts and broke the franchise record for victories in a season.
The NBA championship trophy was center stage, bathed in white light and sitting on a pedestal. And each Miami Heat player offered it a different greeting.
The conversation was about LeBron James, and his Miami Heat teammate Udonis Haslem offered a rhetorical question.
Larry Bird called the Indiana Pacers soft. His team agreed. LeBron James thought otherwise.
Udonis Haslem insists he meant no harm. The NBA deemed otherwise, and the Miami Heat will be without one of their co-captains when they try to close out the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.