- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Uefa Items
UEFA is investigating 76 Champions League and Europa League clubs for potentially breaking the Financial Fair Play rules designed to curb excessive spending.
Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
Arsenal has taken internal action against goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for making an offensive hand gesture after being sent off in the 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was charged with misconduct by UEFA on Friday, hours after apologizing for blaming a referee for his team's Champions League loss to Barcelona.
UEFA opened an investigation on Thursday following Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini's outburst against the referee who oversaw his team's 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona this week.
Juventus certainly had grander designs in Europe this season. But having lost 1-0 to Galatasaray in a decisive Champions League group match, the Italian powerhouse's campaign has dropped into the Europa League, with a tricky round-of-32 tie against another Turkish side, Trabzonspor.
UEFA has punished CSKA Moscow, Cypriot club Apollon Limassol and Serbia Under-21s for racist behavior by their fans with full or partial stadium closures.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini risks UEFA disciplinary action after an outburst Tuesday against the referee who oversaw their Champions League loss to Barcelona, questioning his partiality and competence.
Bayer Leverkusen is aiming to reach its first Champions League quarterfinal in 12 seasons as it host Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their Round of 16 tie on Tuesday. Here are five things to know about the match: