- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Uefa Items
Nicklas Bendtner paid a heavy price for his underpants on Monday.
Built up as the player to strengthen England's attack, Wayne Rooney is trying to downplay the impact he can make at the European Championship.
UEFA opened a disciplinary case against the English Football Association on Sunday after some fans tried to invade the pitch during the team's 3-2 victory over Sweden.
UEFA made its first formal charges of racism at the European Championship on Saturday, opening a case against the Croatian soccer association after receiving reports that fans made monkey chants at Italy forward Mario Balotelli.
UEFA has charged the Croatian football association with racism after receiving reports that fans made monkey chants at Italy forward Mario Balotelli.
Dozens of Polish police wearing full riot gear kept a close watch on Russian soccer fans heading to their country's European Championship game against Greece on Saturday.
Italy forward Mario Balotelli has injured his right knee in practice, and is questionable for the European Championship match with Ireland on Monday.
UEFA is looking into reports that Croatia fans threw a banana on the field and racially abused Italy striker Mario Balotelli during the match at the Euro 2012 tournament.
UEFA has fined the Croatia soccer association $31,500 for its fans' behavior at a European Championship match against Ireland.