- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
U.N. Commission On The Status Of Women
Latest U.N. Commission On The Status Of Women Items
The Muslim Brotherhood has condemned the United Nations' just-released declaration on women's rights, saying it's a blatant violation of Egypt's Islamic law.
A coalition of human rights groups is calling on the United Nations to investigate China's family planning law to focus international attention on forced abortions, sterilization and other abuses reportedly used to impose Beijing's one-child policy.
I hate to say I told you so, but ... well ... I did.
Iranian tyrant Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressed the United Nations General Assembly this week. This despot wields power because of blood and fraud, for as every Iranian and honest observer knows, his "election" was corrupted. In fact, on June 24, 2009, CNN recorded a telephone call from a terrified Iranian girl, who told of democracy demonstrators being hacked with axes, shot and thrown from bridges. She pleaded: "You should stop this ... you should help the people of Iran who demand freedom ... you should help us ... it's time to act." She was pleading to America, but her pleas fell on the Obama administration's deaf ears.