- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
Latest U.N. Court Items
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats
In a case that reveals how stunningly easy it can be to dupe the federal government out of millions of dollars, a Los Angeles area man has pleaded guilty to diverting thousands of surplus government computers and other electronics bound for needy schools to sham nonprofits.
MIAMI (AP) — Jesus Shuttlesworth returns to the court this week. Jesus Shuttlesworth may return to the big screen in the future.
Evander Holyfield used to take hits in the ring — now he's taking them in the court of public opinion over his televised comments on gay people.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Durant scored 23 of his season-high 48 points in the fourth quarter and hit the winner with 4 seconds to play to rally the Oklahoma City Thunder from 13 points down in a 115-111 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday night.
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor guard Odyssey Sims is accustomed to opposing teams trying different things to stop her.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Natalie Achonwa had 15 points and 13 rebounds to help No. 2 Notre Dame beat Clemson 71-51 in the Irish's ACC debut.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Thaddeus Young matched his season-high with 30 points and the Philadelphia 76ers held off a furious late rally by the Portland Trail Blazers to pull out a 101-99 victory Saturday night for their fourth straight win, all on the road.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook already is off crutches and shooting free throws, but the All-Star point guard says he doesn't know when he'll be ready to return to the court for the Oklahoma City Thunder.