- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest U.N. Court Items
House Speaker John A. Boehner's favorable ratings have ticked back up to where they were before the partial shutdown of the federal government in October, but the Ohio Republican is still playing catch-up with President Obama in the court of public opinion.
The Vermont Senate gave preliminary approval Wednesday to legislation designed to streamline the process for getting a court to order involuntary treatment and medication of psychiatric patients.
Nick Johnson scored 22 points, Kaleb Tarczewski added 16 and No. 3 Arizona turned its rematch with California into an 87-59 rout Wednesday night.
In a first half that was plagued by turnovers on the court, the Maryland student section orchestrated a flash mob in the stands. Nice work.
The FBI placed a human source in direct contact with Osama bin Laden in 1993 and ascertained that the al Qaeda leader was looking to finance terrorist attacks in the United States.
Haitian community advocates in South Florida say the United Nations' lack of response to a lawsuit seeking compensation for cholera victims in Haiti is part of a pattern of evading responsibility for the outbreak.
Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
Justin Cobbs raced down the floor past Southern California's defense and scored on a game-tying three-point play. The next time down the court, California's speedy point guard got an even more wide open look in the lane and gave his team the lead for good.
They'll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game - and the Ts that decided Round 2.