- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest U.N. Court Items
Several years ago, after Leta Andrews had already put in many years coaching Texas high school girls' basketball, she called her friend and mentor John Wooden for advice about when she should retire.
As it has so often this season, Virginia took command with a second-half spree fed in part by its defense, and in part by a celebrating sell-out crowd, many of whom stood throughout the second half.
The Memphis Tigers found a way to quiet a bunch of hometown critics with coach Josh Pastner's biggest win yet. Rick Pitino and his seventh-ranked Louisville Cardinals are kicking themselves for blowing a game they thought they had won.
Malcolm Brogdon scored eight of his 19 points during a decisive second-half run and No. 12 Virginia clinched the top seed in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament by beating No. 4 Syracuse 75-56 on Saturday.
Frank Martin went from one of the most disappointing games of his career to his best win so far at South Carolina.
Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
Kentucky coach John Calipari was ejected from Saturday night's game and didn't talk to reporters after South Carolina beat the 17th-ranked Wildcats 72-67.
A woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death after a night of heavy drinking told another person hours earlier that she wanted to kill and eat someone, according to court documents.