- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest U.N. Court Items
NEW YORK (AP) — Shaun Livingston was flying all over the court. LeBron James could only sit and watch.
NEW DELHI (AP) — The United States said Friday it was withdrawing a diplomat from India in hopes it would end a bitter dispute that started with the arrest and strip search of an Indian diplomat in New York.
How athletic is Nene? Athletic enough to steal an Indiana pass and take it the length of the court for a dunk. Watch the replay here.
DETROIT (AP) — Doctors can't be held liable for the death of a Detroit-area woman who turned down a blood transfusion after a troubled kidney transplant because of her religious beliefs, the Michigan appeals court said Friday.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky coach John Calipari made sure his young Wildcats spent a lot of time together over Christmas break improving weaknesses on offense and defense, while becoming more cohesive.
BOSTON (AP) — The New Orleans Pelicans' players had to block out thoughts of a teammate's scary fall while holding on against the Boston Celtics.
Porter has made only six appearances, but coach Randy Wittman used him for key minutes in the fourth quarter of a close game, against Boston on Saturday, for the first time.
The Hoyas enter Saturday's matchup at No. 18 Kansas riding a six-game winning streak. We list reasons why Joshua Smith and crew can make it seven.
Martell Webster grabbed the rebound and rushed up the court, absorbing contact and hitting a buzzer-beater to end the third quarter vs. New York. Watch here.