- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest U.N. Court Items
Mass shooting suspect James Eagan Holmes was allowed Tuesday to change his plea to not guilty by reason of insanity, setting the stage for an extensive mental-health evaluation that could stretch into 2014.
A man charged with plotting an attack on a train line in Canada is trying to find an attorney who can successfully convince the judge to try his case based on the Koran, not secular court law.
Jason Kidd became one of the best by making others better.
Raising the stakes in a long-simmering battle with Senate Republicans, President Obama Tuesday nominated three more judicial candidates to serve on the influential D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, a White House official confirmed.
LeBron James scored 32 points as the Heat earned the right to play the San Antonio Spurs in a series that starts Thursday night in Miami.
Kidd won an NBA title and two Olympic gold medals and is second on the career list in assists and steals. He was a 10-time All-Star.
Standing on the cusp of the NBA Finals has tended to agree with the Miami Heat in each of the last two seasons. When the Heat have gotten a game away from the title round, they've finished the task as quickly as possible.
An Arizona woman held in a Mexico jail for a week on a drug-smuggling charge was freed after a court reviewed her case, including key security footage, and dismissed the allegations.
Entering the tournament, seven-time champion Nadal had lost only 14 sets in 53 matches at the French Open. Now he has lost the opening set in each of the first two rounds.