- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest U.N. Court Items
No. 8 Kansas should have its full complement of players for the first time in a couple of weeks when it visits Texas Tech on Tuesday night.
Alyssa Thomas ran out of chances to win at Cameron Indoor Stadium. So did No. 8 Maryland.
Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
The state corrections department said Monday the only way it can lower heat levels on Louisiana's death row to a federal judge's requirements is by installing air conditioning.
It appears lawmakers will have to wait a bit longer before they will get any clarity on whether Louisiana has too many district and city court judges.
Long after the end of practice, the sound of a bouncing basketball echoed down the hall and up the stairs from the Milwaukee Bucks practice court.
A Lakota minister is trying to stop plans by the National Park Service and Oglala Sioux tribe to create a tribal national park in southwestern South Dakota.
A program that assigns a volunteer to speak on behalf of a child in Iowa's foster care system is looking for more participants.
After nearly two hours of watching Texas score in just about every way possible from all over the court, West Virginia coach Bob Huggins slumped into his seat and put his hand on his chin.