- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest U.N. Court Items
Liberal activists have filed a court challenge to an Arkansas law that would prohibit most abortions after 12 weeks if a fetal heartbeat could be heard.
Nine al-Shabab Islamic extremists, most wearing suicide vests, stormed Somalia's main court complex on Sunday while the Supreme Court was in session, firing a barrage of bullets during a running gunbattle with security forces that lasted two hours, officials said.
The NBA fined Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant $25,000 on Friday for making a "menacing gesture," when he pretended to slice his throat after throwing down a big dunk during the Thunder's victory against the Golden State Warriors.
The NBA has fined Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant for making a "menacing gesture," when he pretended to slice his throat after throwing down a big dunk during the Thunder's victory against the Golden State Warriors.
Former NFL wide receiver Sam Hurd pleaded guilty Thursday to trying to buy cocaine and marijuana to set up a drug-distribution network, leaving a once-promising career in tatters as he faces a prison sentence of at least 10 years.
Indiana's Cody Zeller turned down one chance to play in the NBA. He couldn't say no twice.
The victory tied Geno Auriemma and the Huskies (35-4) with Pat Summitt and Tennessee for the most titles in women's basketball history. It was the most lopsided victory in a championship game.
President Obama made waves Tuesday by nominating three candidates to the National Labor Relations Board, even as the board's authority is being questioned by the courts and Republicans plot to shut it down.
Plenty of teams talk about how tight-knit they are, how the team matters more than any individual accomplishment.