- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest U.N. Court Items
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.
There was something unusual about three mannequin heads found inside a UPS parcel being mailed from San Bernardino, Calif., to Hawaii: They each had two pounds of methamphetamine stuffed inside them, authorities said.
Marcus Smart hustled back on defense to prevent a dunk and went careening into the crowd behind the basket. He was helped to his feet with only seconds remaining and No. 19 Oklahoma State on its way to a fourth straight defeat.
It had been seven years since Texas Tech drew a sellout crowd at home. The arena was packed Saturday night, though, and that fueled the Red Raiders to their second win over a Top 25 team in less than a month.
Alize Cornet and Kristina Mladenovic beat Belinda Bencic and Timea Bacsinszky 7-5, 6-4 in doubles Sunday to give France a 3-2 win over Switzerland in their first-round tie of the Fed Cup World Group II.
George Hugo Boldt was not a man anyone would mistake for a revolutionary.
Oklahoma State will hold a news conference Sunday in Stillwater with Marcus Smart, coach Travis Ford and athletic director Mike Holder to address Smart's confrontation with a fan at Texas Tech.
It didn't take long for Georgia coach Mark Fox to notice his team's lighthearted attitude before the game.
A lawsuit challenging Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's Medicaid expansion plan that was filed by fellow Republicans in the state Legislature was dismissed in a ruling released Saturday, handing Brewer a major victory in her battle against conservative members of her own party.