- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest U.N. Court Items
He remembers the moment so clearly, the last time he saw his mother on American soil.
Attend a Hastings High home football or basketball game and you're likely to hear the "Voice of the Tigers" announcing the action.
Carol Drake loves a variety of sports and regularly played racquetball until foot surgery made the pace a bit challenging.
Legal experts and religious freedom advocates are widely critical of a British magistrate who summoned LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson to a London court. It is highly unlikely he'd need to go, they said, and the case raises broader questions.
A legislative panel is drafting a bill that could lead to a special session to deal with fallout from the state Supreme Court's decision in the superintendent of public instruction case.
George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt when he showed up to the arena Friday. He didn't know it was going to turn out to be a career night.
Clay County will borrow $230,000 to would fund additional parking spaces near the courthouse and a new voting precinct.
A federal magistrate in Pennsylvania has recommended against class-action status for a lawsuit filed over spyware installed on computers leased from furniture renter Aaron's Inc.
The Vermont House has made a strong vote in favor of legislation to deny parental rights to perpetrators when a sexual assault results in pregnancy.