- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest U.N. Court Items
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit against Obama administration officials for the 2011 drone-strike killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen, including an al-Qaida cleric.
A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit against Obama administration officials for the 2011 drone-strike killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen, including an al Qaeda cleric.
Bradley Beal scored 14 of his 21 points and the game-winning shot at Madison Square Garden in December, and he's returning on a hot streak for Friday's game.
A Jamaican judge on Thursday sentenced dancehall reggae star Vybz Kartel and three other men to life in prison for the 2011 murder of an associate.
Five former Virginia attorneys general — three Democrats and two Republicans — said in a proposed court filing that corruption counts against former Gov. Bob McDonnell should be dismissed and that Justice Department attorneys overreached in bringing criminal charges for his indiscretions.
Nene should be back in a week and Al Harrington said that he's no longer waking up soreness, meaning the Wizards can still get better.
A federal judge considering the constitutionality of a new Alabama abortion law said Monday he will hold a trial on whether the law creates a substantial obstacle to abortion by requiring abortion clinic doctors to have approval to admit patients to nearby hospitals.
Bradley Beal is optimistic that he'll be on the court Friday when the Wizards have a pivotal game vs. the Pacers, who have routed them twice this season.
During the past four years, Greg McDermott has coached his son Doug McDermott at Creighton University — the highlight of his career. But with the loss to Baylor, father and son embraced for the last time on the court.