- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest U.N. Court Items
The Massachusetts Bay Commuter Railroad has filed a complaint in state court seeking release of public documents related to the MBTA commuter rail contract it lost to another bidder last week.
Lawyers for CBS and CNN told a military judge on Tuesday that they shouldn't have to turn over unaired portions of interviews the networks conducted with a woman at the center of a sexual assault case that involved three U.S. Naval Academy football players.
Decades after American Indians were arrested for exercising treaty-protected fishing rights during a nationally watched confrontation with authorities, a proposal in the state Legislature would give those who were jailed a chance to clear their convictions from the record.
A 42-year-old Wasilla man was arrested early Tuesday after a standoff in which he used a slingshot, Alaska State Troopers said.
You might think a Winona eighth-grader's game-winning, full-court shot at a basketball tournament in Wisconsin would be a once-in-a-lifetime sinker.
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
The Times, Munster. Jan. 13, 2014.
One word could sum up the mood at the Comcast Center as the Maryland Terrapins concluded practice: frustration.
Connecticut has two of the five longest home winning streaks in Division I women's basketball, including the NCAA record of 99. The Huskies have put an end to the other three.