- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Union Of European Football Associations
Latest Union Of European Football Associations Items
They turned soccer stadiums into battlegrounds and then fought real wars.
Fulham, Tottenham or Blackpool are likely to gain a berth in next season's Europa League after England, Norway and Sweden were giving one additional spot each because they led European soccer's fair play rankings.
The cheapest tickets for next year's European Championship in Poland and Ukraine will be 30 euros ($40), 50 percent less than for the 2008 tournament in Austria and Switzerland.
Soccer's 2012 European Championship could be played using an experimental system of five match officials.
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has been banned for one Champions League match for instructing players to get deliberate red cards so they could serve suspensions in a meaningless game.