- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Union Pacific Railroad
Latest Union Pacific Railroad Items
A special Union Pacific train will carry a group of University of Nebraska coaches and athletic department officials to several cities in the state this summer.
Union Pacific Railroad is planning grand opening for its new rail facility in southern New Mexico.
Officials with the Metra commuter rail agency say construction on a new station in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood has been delayed until next year.
The Union Pacific Railroad's gigantic Big Boy steam locomotive has arrived at the company's Wyoming shop for restoration.
Officials celebrated the opening of a $22 million concrete rail tie plant in Clinton as workers shipped off the company's first order to Union Pacific Railroad.
Although the director of the state Department of Transportation has pledged to begin collecting annual reports on oil shipments in Oregon, information about current shipments is piecemeal, The Oregonian reports.
In its prime, a massive steam locomotive known as Big Boy No. 4014 was a moving eruption of smoke and vapor, a 6,300-horsepower brute dragging heavy freight trains over the mountains of Wyoming and Utah.
Local and state leaders are raising concerns about a San Francisco Bay Area refinery's plan to move as many as 100 train cars of flammable crude oil daily through Northern California cities.