- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Union Station Redevelopment Corp.
Latest Union Station Redevelopment Corp. Items
Millions of people each year make the trek to the District to see its monuments and museums. But some of the most iconic sites and vistas in the nation's capital currently don't look like they do in photographs and films.
Union Station's leaseholders have agreed to pay the District $7.5 million in taxes dating to 2008 to settle a dispute over the amounts owed to the government.
Two members of Congress have asked the Transportation Department for "the first full federal audit" of the organization that manages Union Station, as major redevelopment at the historical site gets under way.