- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest United Airlines Items
All three U.S. airlines serving Israel will resume flights there Thursday, following a two-day hiatus caused by combat in the Gaza Strip.
United Airlines is paying $6.15 million to settle a lawsuit by pilots who claimed that the airline underpaid for contributions to their pension accounts while they were on military leave.
United Airlines will begin offering a daily non-stop flight from Lafayette to Denver beginning Aug. 19.
Federal officials are investigating an incident in which two United Airlines planes may have flown too close to each other over Houston.
United Airlines will begin a daily roundtrip flight between the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston and Houston on Aug.19.
A United Airlines flight has arrived safely back at Los Angeles International Airport after smoke was reported in the cockpit and cabin during a flight to Hawaii.
US Sen. Brian Schatz is asking officials at United Airlines not to outsource about 220 jobs in Hawaii.
Officials at the Cleveland airport are trying to determine the potential impact of United Airlines' decision to vacate one of its concourses.
United Airlines is cutting more nonstop flights from Cleveland's main airport after deciding to drop its money-losing hub there.