- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - United Center
Michigan State athletic director Mark Hollis says the Spartans will join North Carolina, Texas and Florida in December 2018 for a coast-to-coast basketball event that will include games in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
Former lightweight champion Benson Henderson won a disputed split decision over Josh Thomson in a five-round lightweight fight at UFC Chicago on Saturday night, likely ending Thomson's career.
Josh Thomson is hoping Benson Henderson has his sights on another title fight against Anthony Pettis.
The Wizards have been a solid defensive team on this two-game winning streak, and they should have Trevor Ariza in the lineup despite missing Thursday's practice because of illness.
The Wizards are playing three games in four days, and a win Friday night will put them at .500 for the third time this season. Coverage begins on CSN at 6:30 p.m. with Wizards Central.
It doesn't matter who is missing or traded for coach Tom Thibodeau's Bulls, who find ways to grind out wins with defense.
Chicago is officially rebuilding after trading All-Star Luol Deng, getting Andrew Bynum who they're expected to release for salary cap relief, and multiple draft picks from Cleveland.
San Jose coach Todd McLellan gushed about the Sharks' defense and effort. He also praised goalie Alex Stalock.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Evgeni Malkin scored twice in his return from injury, and the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-5 on Sunday.
"Big players make big plays," said the freshman phenom. "I think our whole team, whoever was on the court, every possession we made a big play. That's why we came out on top."
Thousands of fans who ditched work and painted their faces red and black roared in appreciation as the buses paraded past carrying waving players in red jerseys. Captain Jonathan Toews triumphantly hoisted the silver trophy over his head.
From the jubilant parade all the way to the boisterous rally, millions of excited fans spent a sun-drenched Friday celebrating another Stanley Cup title for the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Chicago Blackhawks brought the Stanley Cup home Tuesday and proceeded to take it on a pub crawl, with scores of ecstatic fans flocking to taverns and restaurants in hopes of catching a glimpse of their beloved players and the sacred trophy awarded to the NHL champion.
Patrice Bergeron joined his Bruins teammates for a postgame dinner and was with them when they flew back to Boston to prepare for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Jonathan Toews watched the end of the fifth game of the Stanley Cup Final from the Blackhawks bench, unable to play after a hit to his head.