- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest United Center Items
The Wizards were able to overcome some statistical probabilities and set some new marks in Sunday's Game 1 victory vs. the Bulls.
Chicago Blackhawks sweaters are commonplace around the city these days _ though not all wearers realize that's what hockey players and die-hard fans call those "jerseys."
Luol Deng scored 28 points, Carlos Boozer added 21 points and 17 rebounds, and the Bulls brought the Heat's pursuit of NBA history to a screeching halt.
LeBron James had trouble sleeping the night before the opener of the Eastern Conference finals because he was so excited about the opportunity ahead. Maybe he was a little tired Sunday night.
Oprah Winfrey fans on Thursday learned some details about what the talk show queen has planned for the two episodes leading up to her finale: a star-studded, double taping at one of Chicago's largest sports and concert venues.