- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - United Continental Holdings Inc.
United Airlines is paying $6.15 million to settle a lawsuit by pilots who claimed that the airline underpaid for contributions to their pension accounts while they were on military leave.
Federal officials are investigating an incident in which two United Airlines planes may have flown too close to each other over Houston.
United Airlines is considering outsourcing some Hawaii ground operations, potentially leading to the layoff of more than 220 employees in Lihue, Kahului and Kona.
Airlines are still tallying up the damage from this winter's storms, but solid demand for travel means they are likely to weather the rocky start to 2014 in good shape.
United Airlines said Saturday it will drop its money-losing hub in Cleveland, slashing its daily flights and eliminating 470 jobs.
For a little while on Thursday, United Airlines was giving away airplane tickets for free, or close to it.
United Airlines is getting its Boeing 787s back in the air.
Oil giant Chevron has agreed to pay $155 million to Brazil for an oil spill last year that fouled beaches in Rio de Janeiro, officials said Saturday.
Greece might need a third international rescue package worth 50 billion euros ($66 billion) in 2015, the German weekly magazine Der Spiegel reported Sunday.
Travelers across the country are facing days of grief as thousands of flights get canceled because of Hurricane Irene.
United Airlines apologized Wednesday for briefly restarting use of flight numbers of two planes that crashed after being hijacked by Islamist terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001.
It will be another year before United and Continental are really one airline. For now, they're trying to make it easier for travelers to navigate them separately.
United and Continental closed the deal on Friday that will create the world's biggest airline, ending Delta's brief hold on the top spot.
The biggest airline in the world will have the United name, Continental's globe logo and potentially far-reaching effects on air travel.