- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
United Mine Workers Of America
Latest United Mine Workers Of America Items
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has now missed its April 13 deadline for finalizing rules limiting greenhouse-gas emissions from new power plants. The rules as proposed included an unattainable standard for new coal plants that would have left the nation unable to use its most plentiful energy source.
On Jan. 20, 2009, the day Sen. Barack Obama took the oath of office as the 44th president of the United States, the average price of regular gasoline was about $1.85 per gallon.
The nation's largest coal miners union has yet to make an endorsement for the upcoming presidential election after giving President Obama its full and early support four years ago -- hinting it may sit out the race.