- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization
Latest United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization Items
Herbie Hancock reckons he's performed more often in Japan than in his hometown of Chicago during his professional career. The pianist will be back next month for an all-star concert at Osaka Castle Park highlighting the third annual International Jazz Day.
Berlin's museums authority says one of the city's best-known cultural treasures, the 2nd-century B.C. Pergamon Altar, will be shut to visitors for up to five years from September for restoration work on the building that houses it.
Undeterred by the carnage being perpetrated by the Bashar Assad regime against innocent Syrian civilians, UNESCO proceeded to keep Syria on its executive board
The U.N.'s cultural agency says it's delaying for six months a disputed exhibit on Jewish connections to the Holy Land after objections from Arab countries.
A Virginia landmark will be transformed into a construction zone this spring as it undergoes a restoration.
Federal officials say the Alamo and most of San Antonio Missions National Historical Park are being nominated for inclusion on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Art enthusiasts and Spanish speakers are being invited to the Alexandria Museum of Art for free tours and discussions - in Spanish - on the second Saturday of each month.
The European Olympic Committees (EOC) inspection team praised progress made by the local operating committee of the Baku 2015 European Games following its three day visit to the city hosting the 2015 European Games.
The Baku 2015 European Games will play an important role in the history of European sport, the First Lady Mehriban Aliyeva, member of the Executive Committee of the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador and the Chair of the Baku 2015 First European Games Organizing Committee said in welcoming the European Olympic Committee's Coordination Commission to Baku to inspect progress in preparations for the Games in Baku in 2015.